Two-step verification is automatically applied when completing transactions. This provides greater assurances to the system that you, the account owner, is the one actually looking to conduct this transaction, and not someone impersonating you.
Note: as the two-step verification is automatically applied on your Rain account. A code will be sent to your phone number via SMS or voice call in order to complete transactions on Rain.
If you are facing issues with receiving SMS messages, you can use Authy or Google Authenticator as an alternative application. To setup Google Authenticator/Authy:
- Log in to your Rain account.
- Go to User and click on Profile.
- Click on Security.
- You will find a section below for Second Factor Authentication.
- Click on Connect Authenticator app.
- Choose the authenticator App you would like to download. iPhone users. Android users.
- Scan the QR code, or if on mobile copy and paste the key, to link your account to the Authenticator App.
- Enter the code that is showing on your Authenticator app.
- You can now use the 2FA code provided on the Google Authenticator app to conduct transactions on Rain.
If you face further issues or need some assistance, please contact us here.
Rain Trading Limited is in Abu Dhabi Global Market. We are licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). Rain enables you to buy, sell, and store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in a regulated, secure, and compliant way.